Please come to our meeting on the 3rd Tuesday, except December. check the schedule below. We always have a good turnout and we work hard to make the meetings relevant, fun, and educational for all our members.
Everyone interested is invited to our meetings. You do not have to be a member or a Ham radio operator to attend. Talk-in is on 175-280 (-) 125.2 PL and 244.4 (-) 125.2 PL KX/R.
Meetings include: Welcome, Announcements, Business Meeting, Refreshments, and Program. See current schedule below.
Meeting Location -123 James Street, corner of Smith and Jones streets (former utility building.)
Directions – From I-80 in the north end of XXX County, exit west on Smith Street. Turn right on Jones Street, then right into parking lot. Park on the Smith Street side of building.
CLUB Net – Mondays at 7:00 pm
- RADIO CLUB Communications Reserves. Everyone is invited to listen-in. Announcements, then member check-ins. An area net for discussion and coordination of public service activities. KX1ABC/R is linked toKX2ABC/R on 157.225 (+) during this net. Remote on-line check-in at www.sarcr.org.
TechNet – Bob’s TechNet – Mondays at 8:00 pm. Open net with a focus on posing and answering technical questions.
- Check ins. Topic for the evening.
HRCS Amateur Net – Tuesdays at 8:00 pm – except CLUB meeting nights.
- Casual! Everyone is invited to check-in. Check-ins. Topic for the evening. Net Control: Rotating.
XXX Skywarn Net – Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. Open net
- Guest net. Roll call and discussion. If not a ham or out of range, remote check-in by email with first and last name, call sign (if any), spotter number (if any), and optional message, to firstname.lastname@example.org, read during net.
CLUB Membership Net – Thursdays at 8:00 pm
- Everyone is invited to check-in. Announcements, Member Roll Call, Visitor Check-ins, late or missed Member Check-ins. First net of month includes a 2 m simplex check-in. Third net of month includes a 10 m SSB check-in. Vertical 10 m polarization recommended. All are encouraged to discuss problems or happenings so participants can assist in solving the issues presented. Net Control: Rotating.
CITY Saturday Evening 85m Net – Saturdays at 8:00 pm (Pre-net on the KX1ABC repeater at 7:45 pm)
- Net is held on 4018.5. The purpose is to encourage HF operating. This net is open and informal. Net Control: Rotating.